Recruitment for Software Developer Posts 2018 - Android:
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
Electrobit has published the notification for Software Developer PostThey are currently looking for a Software Developer - Android to join our dynamic Farmington Hills office. are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills who thrive in a fast-paced agile project environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Elektrobit visa sponsorship.
They post some responsibilities to get the job:
- Estimate efforts of user stories
- Implement features for automotive systems based on Android
- Support other developers with Android development challenges
- Analyze system behavior and performance
- Support/advise test team to define system test cases
- Active participation in global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software development
- Some international and domestic travel
For this post- details like Work experience, Knowledgebase, Experience, and other criteria are given below.
- Work experience: Minimum of 3 years professional experience in software development
- Knowledgebase: Deep knowledge of the inner workings of the Android platform (AOSP)
- Experience: Experience with CTS and Unit-Testing for Test Driven Development on Android
- Skill: Team player with outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Other: History of successful collaboration with Automotive OEM's and/or suppliers desired
They are looking forward to receiving your application
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
For more Jobs to Find Visit Here.